Ybuss pauses traffic from 7 September 2020
Ybuss has been operating again since mid-June after a pause in april/may due to the current coronavirus-situation. The traffic has been adapted in several ways to create safer journeys, among other things, only 50% of the bus seats have been bookable.
The prevailing situation means, after all, that the demand needed to be able to operate the traffic is currently lacking. Therefore, we again pause the traffic from Monday 7/9.
Customers who have a booked trip affected will be contacted for cancellation and refund.
The situation will be evaluated at the end of November before the Christmas period. You are welcome to contact us with questions on 0771-33 44 44
Welcome To Customer support
The safety for you as a traveler and our drivers is our highest priority and we all need to take responsibility in the current situation. Please read more about our measures on board and how you can protect yourself and others below.
• We only book 50% of the seats in the bus so that you have the opportunity to sit on your own double seat.
• The front door and seats closest to our driver are closed. On board purchases are not handled.
• The toilets are closed for the time being, instead shorter stops are made along the way.
• The buses are thoroughly cleaned before and after each trip.
• Stay at home if you feel sick.
• Keep your distance from others when you travel with us.
• Under current circumstances, set up and pick up your luggage yourself from the luggage compartment.
• Use the back door.
• It is recomended to bring hand alcohol for your own use while traveling.
• Follow the instructions given to you and others by our driver.
Thank you for your consideration.
Here you will find our contact information and opening hours. We continuously work to improve operation to make sure that our travelers stay satisfied with Ybuss and our bus trips. We willingly accept your views right here.
You will also find useful information about your trip in our travel terms and contact information to our retailers.
When you have lost something onboard Ybuss, you can contact our partner Bussgods in Sundsvall, firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 76 792 32 17 mon-fri 9.30 am-11.30 am. For more information about lost property, please go to our travel terms.
In the event of a complaint, please fill out our complaint form on ybuss.se (desktop version) .
Ybuss Customer Support
|Phone||0771-33 44 44|
|Monday – Friday||07.00-19.00|
|Facebook messenger||weekdays 09.00-16.00|
We reserve the right to change our opening hours during holiday periods.